We understand how important it is for all our sponsors and exhibitors to feel that your investment is wisely placed.
The 43rd ANZICS/ACCCN Annual Scientific Meeting 2018, incorporates the 24th Annual Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Conference. The ASM is the preeminent and largest annual intensive care conference in Australia and New Zealand. The event provides a unique platform for intensive care medical, nursing and allied health delegates to meaningfully connect as an ICU community to discuss new developments and research in the field of intensive and critical care including emergency medicine, trauma, and cardiac thoracic.
Sponsorship and exhibition presence at this meeting will provide you with the opportunity to engage with over 900 intensive care clinicians from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region, all with a wide range of intensive care experience and backgrounds. This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your support for ANZICS and the ACCCN, as well as for academic and scientific development in Intensive Care.
The organising committee are a dedicated team of professionals working in partnership with our sponsors to create a valuable, inclusive and memorable experience for all. There are plenty of opportunities to position your brand with our audience and leverage your unique messaging.
The key benefits of sponsorship include:
• The opportunity for you to interact with the most influential figures in the field of Intensive Care and Critical Care
• The opportunity to participate in the excellent social program allowing you to network with prospects and customers, renew old friendships and foster new relationships
• High visibility on the ASM website and throughout official marketing material
• The opportunity to deliver a clear message that you have a genuine commitment to the Intensive Care and Critical Care sector
• Acquire highly qualified leads and increase brand awareness
• Meet the decision makers and gain instant market feedback.